- Drive to Windsor, continue on the Putty Road towards Singleton passing through Wilberforce.
- Just after a steep descent turn left onto Upper Colo Road, just before crossing the Colo River.
- Travel 14km along Upper Colo Road to the Centre, on the corner of Upper Colo and Comleroy Roads.
- Turn left onto Comleroy Road. The entrance gates are 300m on your left, 50m before the church.
- Continue along Putty Road, 3.2km past service station at Colo Heights.
- Turn right onto Colo Heights Road (gravel), signposted “Colo Heights Rd. Upper Colo 13”.
- Turn right onto Upper Colo Road (after 6.3km).
- Turn left onto Comleroy Road (after 1.9km). Joeys entrance gates are 300m on your left, 50m before the church.
- If driving a vehicle longer than 7.5m DO NOT approach from the west. Both Mountain Lagoon and Comleroy Roads are unsuitable. (Tight hairpins).
- Mountain Lagoon Road includes 20km of gravel road. The road conditions vary and are poor at times.
- Comleroy Road includes 12km of gravel road. The road conditions vary and are poor at times..
- From Bells Line of Road turn onto Comleroy Road. Signpost is marked “Comleroy Road. Colo. Singleton”. Set your trip metre to zero.
- At 7.6km mark turn left to stay on Comleroy Road (signpost to the right is marked “Blaxland Ridge Road. Singleton 164”).
- Road soon becomes gravel. Continue on this road. The Joeys entrance gates are on your right after 21.0km.
If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact Colo:
(02) 4565 9246.