- Drive to Windsor, continue on the Putty Road towards Singleton passing through Wilberforce.
- Just after a steep descent turn left onto Upper Colo Road, just before crossing the Colo River.
- Travel 14km along Upper Colo Road to the Centre, on the corner of Upper Colo and Comleroy Roads.
- Turn left onto Comleroy Road. The entrance gates are 300m on your left, 50m before the church.
- Continue along Putty Road, 3.2km past Ampol service station at Colo Heights.
- Turn right onto Colo Heights Road (gravel), signposted “Colo Heights Rd. Upper Colo 13”.
- Turn right onto Upper Colo Road (after 6.3km).
- Turn left onto Comleroy Road (after 1.9km). Joeys entrance gates are 300m on your left, 50m before the church.
Please note: If driving a vehicle longer than 7.5m DO NOT approach from the west. Both Mountain Lagoon and Comleroy Roads are unsuitable. (Tight hairpins). Mountain Lagoon Road includes 20km of gravel road. The road conditions vary and are poor at times. Comleroy Road includes 1km of gravel road. The road conditions vary and are poor at times.
- From Bells Line of Road turn onto Comleroy Road. Signpost is marked “Comleroy Road. Colo. Singleton”. Set your trip metre to zero.
- At 7.6km mark turn left to stay on Comleroy Road (signpost to the right is marked “Blaxland Ridge Road. Singleton 164”).
- Road soon becomes gravel. Continue on this road. The Joeys entrance gates are on your right after 21.0km.
If you have any questions contact Colo on telephone: (02) 4565 9246