Make a Gift
During the development of St Joseph’s College in the 1960s and 1970s, Monsignor C J Duffy described it as:
“Serene and enduring… yet she has never been in repose… but with unhurried speed she keeps abreast of the moving years in search of better things… providing in advance for the demands made upon her.”
Supporters of St Joseph’s College play a vital role in ensuring a strong and confident future for the College and its students.
Donations to SJC Foundation can be accepted in various ways:
- Continuing His Joeys Journey
- Donations by cheque or credit card. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online donations
- Shares or bonds
- A gift of a realisable asset
- A bequest
- A gift in kind such as livestock, professional services, or auction items for fundraising events held throughout the year. Contact email@example.com
- Assignment of a right to income
- An insurance policy nominating the College as the beneficiary
Your support can be made by a single contribution, annual pledge or monthly credit card deductions, spread over a period of time to suit your circumstances. These contributions can be from an individual, family, company or a group gift.
SJC Foundation Membership
Every gift is vital to the success of the SJC Foundation and will light the way for a strong and vibrant future for current and upcoming generations of Joeys students.
Membership of the SJC Foundation is achieved by donating at least $2,000 in a tax-deductible lump sum or an ongoing instalment arrangement. The following tiers of donor recognition have been created:
- Annual Member: $2,000
- Sponsor: $5,000
- Benefactor: $10,000
- Silver Life Member: $25,000
- Gold Life Member: $50,000
- Platinum Life Member: $75,000
- Fellow: $150,000
- Governor: $250,000
- Founder: $1,000,000
To find out more about making a gift to the College, or for information about the SJC Foundation and current Advancement Office activities, please contact the Development Manager, Rebecca Curran, on telephone: (02) 9816 0925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.