Overseas Students

CRICOS Number: 03334J

Who should submit an Overseas Student Application Form?

Any international family (where the family reside outside Australia) even if the family holds Australian Residency or Citizenship.

Any family situation where both or even one of the parents reside in a country other than Australia.

Please note: Full boarding is the only enrolment option available to overseas students.

Please also update the following wording on the web page as the application form now has fewer pages than previously as I have removed some:

Click on the link below to download the Initial Application for Admission of an International Student form. This form contains information relating to who and what is required to submit an application (page 2) and which documents need to be included with your application (page 3).

For more information please contact the Admissions Office:

Telephone: +612 9816 0806
Fax: +612 9816 0912
Email: admissions@joeys.org